Monday, April 16, 2012

Bouncy

Soo.. its been a long time since I've posted anything, I have been hard at work on a bunch of new projects and was testing out some ideas for my site a couple months ago but decided to focus more on school and sorting out life stuff the last couple months. I'm almost finished school now, so I'll have a lot more time to update everything- Here's a quick bounce mock up I made a month or two ago. I was planning on posting a 3d render of the product unfortunately I was having some issues with the symbols mapping properly (the face panels refused to render) my guess is illustrator couldn't render the face panel properly due to the complexity of some of the objects but whatever, It's pretty late and I'm catching some sleep after this-


Neil Watson-


No comments:

Post a Comment