Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March News

Well..I've been really busy lately, explaining the lack of updates. However I do have a lot of stuff to be posted- some of which I'm just waiting on clearance to make sure I can post the projects. Anyways, since last month I am now employed and designing random goodness at a nice pace. Aside from work I'm nearly done my final semester at school and with that I have been working on designing a series of skins. I have a couple finished but I'm waiting on finishing at-least half of them before I post so be expecting something neat soon.

However. Enjoy the following videos -



The castle video is a lab from class created using still images to create a 3d parallax effect. There will be more of these posted soon (and non-lab videos at that!)

I was also going to post a fairly rushed 'how-to' video explaining the usefulness of document classes in flash (using flash builder to build files) however, blogger is not allowing me to display the video properly so... I will have to post that at a later date, or check it out on my Youtube channel directly! Just be warned, I didn't color correct this video or use screen caps ( I filmed the screen directly :( ) so, the quality is fairly bad.... however the point is kind of there still

Cheers!
N3____

(side note, Every entry seems to start by explaining why I'm slacking...maybe its become the style or something....)

No comments:

Post a Comment